Ovaj sadržaj pomoći nije dostupan na vašem jeziku. Odaberite jedan od podržanih jezika:
Find out more about the settings that make changes across your entire Workplace community. Visit the Customer Resource Center to find out more about customizing your Workplace community.
This article is only applicable to admins of Workplace Essential and Workplace Advanced.
From your computer, click Admin Panel in the top left of Workplace. From there, you'll be able to see coworkers, groups and community insights as well as manage your community's preferences.
This article is only applicable to admins on Workplace Advanced
Functionality on the Admin Panel is limited on mobile, but there are several tools you can make the most of. The following functionality is available for admins on Workplace Advanced from the mobile Admin Panel:
- Review activity for the past 7 days and send reminders to people to drive engagement.
- Add People: Add a new person to your community by providing full name and email.
- Reporting: Report on people, groups and content activity on Workplace over the past three months.
- Administrators: Review all administrators and make changes to admin levels for any administrator. Learn more about the different admin roles.
- Reported Content: Review any reported content and choose to allow or delete directly from the mobile app. Push notifications will be sent to admins so that they can review and remove reported content in a matter of minutes all from their phones.
Note: All admin levels can see the Admin Panel on mobile. Access roles are exactly the same as they are on the web version of the Admin Panel.
This article is only applicable to users of Workplace Essential and Workplace Advanced. You need to be an admin and logged into Workplace from your computer to change your company name.
To change your company name:
- Click Admin Panel in the top left of Workplace.
- Click Settings.
- Update your Company Name.
- Scroll down and click Save > OK.
This article is only applicable to users of Workplace Advanced.
Workplace accounts have the URL format https://[company].workplace.com/. To change this, check whether the new URL is available (try to browse to your desired URL). If there's no Workplace account at that address, open a support request and ask for the change to be made.
Note: This will stop any links to the original address working, including claim links and bookmarks.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you request a subdomain:
- You can't claim a subdomain someone else is already using.
- The subdomain can only contain alphanumeric characters (A-Z, 0-9). Dashes (-) are also allowed.
- The subdomain must be at least 5 characters long and can't contain generic terms (example: automobiles.facebook.com).
- You must be a system administrator to request a unique subdomain.
- Your subdomain must adhere to the Workplace Acceptable Use Policy.
Keep in mind that when we change your subdomain, all previous links to your Workplace community will no longer work.
We reserve the right to change your subdomain at anytime due to conflicts with our guidelines.
Can I set a dropdown of options that a user must choose from when updating a Workplace profile field?
You can add the following set of dropdown options for profile field customization:
- At the top left of Workplace, click Admin Panel.
- Click Settings, then click the Profile Fields tab.
- Click Set values next to any of the profile fields you'd like to add.
- Add set values one by one or by pasting a list of values separated by a semi-colon.
- Click Save.
Note: If a profile field was already completed before a list of values was put in place, it won't be overwritten. However, if a user edits their profile after a list of values is in place, they must select a value from the list.
This article is only applicable to admins of Workplace.
Your video download settings help protect copyrighted and confidential videos uploaded onto Workplace. This feature uses encryption to protect videos so that only people logged into Workplace on a supported browser can view them.
Supported browsers and apps:
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
To disable video downloads from your desktop computer:
- Click on Admin Panel in the top left of Workplace.
- Click Security .
- Click Video download settings.
- You’ll see a layout of the videos that were viewed and which browser they were viewed from. Click the toggle Disable video downloads.
Clicking the toggle Low video quality for unsupported browsers allows people who log into Workplace from an unsupported browser to watch protected videos at a lower quality.
When Disable video downloads is turned on and low quality fallback is off, people will not be able to download videos to their devices from Workplace.
Keep in mind that this setting only encrypts videos while it’s enabled. It will not encrypt videos that were posted before it was turned on. When you turn this feature off after using it, all videos that were encrypted will stay encrypted.
No data will be deleted from existing Workplace accounts after you switch to a different plan. However, only Advanced and Enterprise Workplace customers will have access to Workplace APIs to extract data from Workplace.